SOCIAL MEDIA CODE OF CONDUCT
myIV.com (“myIV.com”) encourages engagement and open discussion on our social media sites. We look forward to interacting with you on these platforms. Our official Social Media Sites are: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Please provide feedback or ask questions anytime at info@myIV.com or 1-855-489-2824.
We want our social media communities to be a place to interact with other patients, share stories and promote activities and events that are happening at myIV.com. Should you participate in our social media communities, we ask that you respect and follow our guidelines. myIV.com does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
- You acknowledge that content provided on myIV.com Social Media Sites does not replace medical advice or medical commentary from your Health Care Professional.
- Keep in mind that while we want to hear your thoughts, any postings that are considered abusive, defamatory or obscene will be removed at our discretion.
- Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to third parties without permission.
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for commercial purposes or to solicit products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact information from others.
- Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
- Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your affiliation.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results from content submitted by you or through your account.
- You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you represent and covenant that your submission is true, your own original work, and does not infringe another’s rights, or that you have any needed licenses, permissions or releases from any third parties.
The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on the myIV.com Social Media Sites are not necessarily those of myIV.com, its officers, employees, affiliates, medical staff or members of its board of directors.