1. Personal Information Collected
MYIV.COM, its agents and representatives collect personal information in a number of circumstances when performing its business. Personal information that MYIV.COM may collect includes:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, and other business and/or contact information;
- Information or comments provided on the Site or otherwise; and
- Such other information as MYIV.COM may collect with consent or as permitted or required by law.
2. Use of Personal Information
MYIV.COM generally uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishment and maintenance of relationship with you, to provide you with ongoing service and respond to your requests and inquiries; requests and inquiries are forwarded to the relevant department, and are used to respond to your request or inquiry and maintain a record of correspondence;
- Protect you, and MYIV.COM, against error and fraud;
- Managing, administering, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts;
- Maintaining business records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering MYIV.COM business;
- Meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements; and
- Otherwise as required to provide you services or as permitted or required by law.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information may be disclosed to employees, contractors and affiliated companies when performing its business. Personal information may also be transferred to contractors, or other outside third-party agents or service providers, including organizations located outside of the United States to provide services on MYIV.COM’s behalf such as database information management, marketing, processing services, or other services. MYIV.COM takes reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information that may be collected, used, disclosed or otherwise processed by these service providers or affiliates on MYIV.COM’s behalf is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by MYIV.COM, subject to requirements in foreign jurisdictions applicable to those organizations. Note that some of these jurisdictions do not have personal information protection laws equivalent to those in the United States. Personal information may be used by MYIV.COM and disclosed to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of MYIV.COM or its business or assets, including for the purposes of: permitting such parties to determine whether to proceed or continue with such transaction; and/or to fulfill reporting, inspection or audit requirements or obligations to such parties. In the event that all or part of MYIV.COM or its business or assets is sold, assigned or otherwise disposed of, personal information that MYIV.COM has collected will be used and disclosed by such parties for substantially the same purposes as described in this statement. MYIV.COM may otherwise disclose personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
MYIV.COM takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in MYIV.COM’s custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Please note however that no transaction or transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure.
6. Access, Correction and Contact Information
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. If you wish to withdraw consent, make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about MYIV.COM’s personal information practices, you may email us.
7. Privacy Statement Changes